Established in 1982, A&J Sectional Buildings is
a family run business, with customer service at it’s core. From it’s humble beginnings A&J has built a strong reputation to become the national supplier it is today.
A&J Sectional Buildings manufacture, deliver and construct a wide selection of quality garden buildings.
Building Standard Specifications
All of our buildings are constructed with the following, unless otherwise stated, full building specifications can be found on pages 56 of this catalogue.
- Tongue & Groove Shiplap boards
- Lock & Key
- Horticultural glass (3mm clear)
- Green Mineral felt (40kg)
- 2x2” (50x50mm) & 2x1” (50x25mm) Framing (planed)
- Heavy duty chipboard flooring on most buildings over 8’ x 8’
- Window layouts vary depending on building size
- 18mm moisture resistant chipboard
All buildings are pre-treated with wood preservative prior to delivery, we recommend an annual coating of preservative to ensure longevity of your building.
Customer Base Requirements
All customers are requested to provide a prepared level base i.e; concrete, slabs or timber, and made to the correct size for your chosen building, sizing requirements can be found on page 55.